Saturday, September 8, 2007

Be Gentle--Student Blogger

Well, here is my first blog. My wife has been blogging for the last few months and has been enjoying it. I am starting this as part of a class I am taking at a local Community College. I guess I am starting to join the 21st Century.

I am old enough to remember the days pre PC. No, I am not standing out in the yard with my pants up to my chest--yelling at the kids to get off of my lawn. Since the beginning of the PC age, I am constantly amazed at how technology changes rapidly. I guess the saying " The best is yet to come." is quite valid.

I welcome anyone to join in and share random thoughts and experiences. To paraphrase an old cliche "Life is not a destination, it's the journey." So I will share my journey and hope you will share yours with me.

6 comments:

doodlebugmom said...

Welcome to blogland! I am sure you will like it here. And come over to my corner anytime

Pumpkin Ceeds said...

The Infamous Brandon!

What do you mean this is for a class?

Are you going to get all "grammar teacher" on us? Because I'd fail miserably!

...By the way, I think your wife is super!

Pumpkin Ceeds said...

I suck at spelling too, seeing as I misspelled your name! You need a blogger name like Captain Hook or something!

Anonymous said...

So glad to finally 'meet' you through your blog. Love your wife's stories!

Can't wait to meet her! I'm in the OC as well. Apparently we were separated at birth!

Interesting school project! Hope you're as clever as you wifey!

Jacquie

Susie Q said...

Hey guy! Welcome to blogland! So, we finally get the meet the lucky guy who won our Valerie's heart!
Have fun with this, even if it is for a class! It sure has been a fun side *job* for all of us!

hchybinski said...

SWEET!!! So far you're doin a GREAT job! Valerie is a cyber-sweetie. . .you're a lucky dude.

Hillary